Saturday 20 February 2010

Introduction

Ok well it feels abit weird writting a blog, ive never kept one before so its al kind of new i guess XD.
Anyhow my boring ranmbles begin here for all who are intereseted.
Just a quick intro of what the idea of this blog is, i'll try not to compeletly ramble on.

Im an art student currently doing the course Digital art for computer games in wrexham university, anyhow as part of a personal development plan its up to me to keep a blog of things im doing in specific projects and updating the blog as im working on new things and the processes or development through out the project.
Anyhow thats basically a quick breif explination of what my blog will be about.

I will be posting various images of character developments and explinations of the proccesses as i further develope projects, so I hope you enjoy following this blog as much as I will sharing my work with you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment