Monday 1 November 2010

Action Plan

Ok so here my indivitual plan of what I need to do after reading week.
Reading week, my group have been waiting on feed back for a story to our game so we can continue on and start the concepts and desgining. Jay wanted us to post a story each of what we where planning on doing which we did and if located on the forum. This can be found here:

Story development

We where hoping to get that done during reading week so i can get started on the other things.
I can then get started on concept when I know where the story is going.
Unfortunatly it hasnt been done in time and we had to assign the role to another team member.

So this week im planning on starting concepts. if there is no story I may try and do it myself and see what the others think of it(Though I think steve is working on it)
but anyhow my part of the story has been contributed as asked for during reading week hopefully the final will be done in the nest few days and posted so that we can all work on our assigned roles.

first think i will possibly be looking into on the concept area is the characters. I want a good base of characters so that the group have a variety to choose from. This will most likely range from humans to aliens and alien like creatures depending on wether the final story has these things.

I can then look into armour designs and clothing thay wear as well as gizmos, and that can lead onto things such as the transportation designs.

Environments will follow when i got a basic idea from the stroy of what type or galaxy the story is baised around.

from environments i can start to build up on natuaral objects such as vegitation and wildlife (type of alien creatures that would be found around) Buildings I imagine will be alot different for each world depending on cultural backgrounds. I imagine some planets natural habitats will be supported by ecodomes.

I imagine thats what I will be covering for a good few months. I imagine I will also be adding to the texture mapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment